This policy was last updated June 2019
Acceptance and Consent
Age of Consent and Children’s Privacy
By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction/state/province/territory/country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your jurisdiction/state/province/territory/country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. We ask minors (people under the age of 18 or under the age of majority in their jurisdiction/province/territory/country) not to send any Personal Information to our Site without the consent of a parent(s) or guardian(s). Parent(s) and/or guardian(s) are fully responsible to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of personal information on the Internet. We do not knowingly collect or solicit data online from or market online to minors under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Limitation of Liability
All recipes, instructions, tips, advice, suggestions and/or recommendations posted on the Site are attempted at your own risk. Half Cup Measure and/or any third party who helped create, produce or deliver the Site are not liable for any damage you may suffer when you use it. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless this site and its owner, Lauren Ober, for any direct or indirect loss incurred as a result of your use or misuse of this Site. In particular, Half Cup Measure and its owner are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the site.
Proprietary Rights, Intellectual Property and Copyright
Half Cup Measure and its owner Lauren Ober owns the information and materials made available on this Site, including all photos, graphics, illustrations, recipes, blog posts and written text, unless otherwise stated. You may not use any of our logos, trademarks, copyrighted materials without express permission/authorization and agree to not reproduce, modify, copy, sell or distribute any of our works without proper credit and authorization. Trademarks and other copyrighted material not owned by Half Cup Measure is the property of the respective owner(s). No portion of this Site grants license or authorization to use any its trademarks and/or copyrighted materials without the written consent of the Site owner. Should you wish to share any of these materials from our Site, please contact email@example.com to request permission in advance.
Consent to Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Links to Third-Party Websites
This Site contains links to other sites that are neither owned nor operated by Half Cup Measure. When you use any link to any affiliate of Half Cup Measure, you may be subject to the terms and conditions of any such affiliate. Half Cup Measure makes no representations whatsoever about any linked sites that you may access through this Site, as Half Cup Measure has no control over the content appearing on such third-party links. When you access those websites, your rights and obligations may be governed by that particular website’s terms and conditions.
Rules of Conduct
- By using this Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and to respect the rights and dignity of others using our Site.
- Solicitation of any goods and/or services on this Site is strictly prohibited.
- Use of this Site for fraudulent and/or unlawful activities and/or purposes will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Users of this Site will not invade the right to privacy of others, collect information about users of the Site, or violate the legal rights of others including but not limited to stalking, threats, abuse, harassment, deception, defamation, bullying, spamming.
- No portion of this Site may be reproduced, copied, duplicated, sold and/or exploited for any purpose.
- Profanity or otherwise abusive language will not be tolerated and comments with any such language will be removed from the Site.
- We expect users to maintain a true representation of their person.
This document was created June 24, 2019